Greetings Nova Corp Armada!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings Nova Corp Armada!

Post by JKisaragi on Sat May 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Greetings and Salutations!  I am Admiral Jinho Kisaragi (Jinho@Asonian) Sciences Division, Commanding Officer of the U.S.S. Hyakutake.  I was recently invited to join the Nova Corp fleet and armada and seek access to the forums so that I may enter into the drawing for the Kelvin Dreadnought by signing up!

Some background OOC information --- I am a former and lifetime PC STO Captain, played through beta's and launch long before PWI took it over.  I stopped playing around Season 6/7, if memory serves.  I saw it on PS4 a month ago and figured I'd give it a try on the console, was more curious how the controls would work out as I always felt the space combat would have been better on PC with full controller support.

I currently have two toons that I play "regularly", my 58 ToS Science Officer and my 51 Romulan Tactical Officer (Federation-aligned).  I do have a Ferasan KDF Officer but I rarely play that one.

Feel free to friend me on PSN @ Asonian or in-game Jinho@Asonian / V'relok@Asonian / M'kett@Asonian

Look forward to working with you all and having some fun!

Signing off,

Jin

BTW - I attempted to register under Asonian and recieved confirmation email and all, but it won't let me login, I am going to assume someone needs to approve/grant access?

JKisaragi

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings Nova Corp Armada!

Post by Chewie_80 on Sat May 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Greetings mate. You should now have access. Thanks for letting me know as sometimes the auto accept doesn't work.

Chewie_80
Admin

http://nova-corp-armada.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top